Table of Contents
Looking for an effective source of protein beyond what you put on your dinner plate? That’s what Myotein manufacturers say that have created with their protein supplement.
Myotein uses six sources of protein to trigger muscle protein synthesis and prevent existing muscle structure from being broken down. With a high bioavailability, it is also advertised to work faster than other protein supplements on the market.
To see if Myotein actually stands up to existing research, however, we decided to conduct a review. Here, you’ll find ingredient analysis, purchasing information, and how Myotein stacks up to the competition in terms of protein delivery.
Ingredients In Myotein
Manufacturers have included nine ingredients in the Myotein blend, including six sources of protein. We’ll go over each one; so you know exactly what you’re getting.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate is considered the “gold standard” of whey proteins. This is because it is more bio available than other forms, which means the amino acids in the protein have greater access to your body and can deliver increased amounts of nutrients to your muscles.
- It works by helping to build muscle and shed fat. In one clinical study, people using whey protein were able to lose an average of 23 to 27 percent body fat.
- Whey Protein Concentrate is another form of whey protein that contains a variety of branched chain amino acids, which build protein and account for 35 percent of the essential nutrients in muscle building. They are also associated with positive blood sugar regulation.
- Whey Protein Isolate is a milk protein supplemented with whey. When it is concentrated in muscle tissue, it stimulates protein synthesis and delivers nutrients to muscles under stress. However, it can cause allergies to those intolerant to dairy.
- Micellar Casein, also called casein, is a protein found in milk that comprises 80 percent of the protein in dairy products. It binds to calcium and supports the healthy growth both of muscles and of bones. And, since it forms a gel or clot in the stomach, it provides a slow release of these amino acids into the bloodstream, meaning it lasts for hours.
- L-Glutamine is yet another protein form, this time one of 20 amino acids included in standard genetic code. It has been shown to reduce healing time after operations and therefore assists in better muscle recovery. It also prevents muscle catabolism and supports the immune system.
- Colostrum is best known as the first formulation of milk in mammals. It boosts a variety of growth factors, supporting insulin, fiber, and muscles. If taken by adults, it gives added strength to the immune system, promotes muscle growth, and supports general wellness.
- Aminogen is a patented digestive enzyme that triples the rate of protein absorption, according to the results of a study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. Taking Aminogen resulted in higher amino acid absorption, as well as increased levels of arginine and glutamine.
- 20-Hydroxyecdysone, or 20E, is a naturally occurring hormone that produces the same muscle growth and weight loss effects as an anabolic steroid without the dangerous side effects. It works best alongside high amounts of protein, as is found in Myotein.
- Coleus Forskohlii is actually a fat burner rather than a protein or muscle builder. It works by promoting better thyroid function and stimulating thermogenesis, which in turn increases the rate of fat metabolism in the body.
How Does Myotein Work?
The makers of Myotein, XPI, have designed Myotein with six different types of protein so that your body has enough variety to produce healthy muscle tissue.
Myotein also contains special amino acids, like the patented enzyme Aminogen, that help your body absorb such a high volume of protein.
And to make sure that your muscles are as lean and as toned as possible, Myotein also includes ingredients that promote lipolysis, or the breakdown of fat. Coleus Forskohlii, one of the main ingredients in Myotein, has been shown to help your body rely on fat stores for energy rather than burn muscle tissue.
Most importantly, Myotein has 26 grams of high-quality protein to make sure that you have plenty of protein to fuel harder, more intense workouts. These sources of protein include three different types of whey protein: Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Hydrolysate and Whey Protein Concentrate.
These all include branched chain amino acids that act as the building blocks of healthy tissue. As well as deliver your body essential nutrients for proper muscle function.
Myotein also has a large dose of Micellar Casein that is a slow-digesting protein. This protein forms a gelatinous substance in the stomach that can keep you feeling full and satisfied for hours. Micellar Casein can be especially beneficial if you are using Myotein as a meal-replacement drink.
Does Myotein Have Side Effects?
Although Myotein does have ingredients that are tough fat burners like 20-Hydroxycdysterone that make sure your metabolism is burning in its highest gear, Myotein doesn’t have any ingredients that would be dangerous.
Some Myotein users did mention that they felt slightly jittery when they took Myotein, an effect of metabolic boosters, but this can be rectified by taking Myotein with a small bit of food, or even mixing it with milk.
How Is Myotein’s Customer Service?
Many people who have used Myotein before have commented on its exceptional customer service; mentioning that their inquiries were promptly answered and problems attended to.
Not only does Myotein come with a full money back guarantee, should you be dissatisfied with Myotein, but its company also offers a live online chat service as well as a hotline you can call.
How Do I Order Myotein? Is It Easy?
Myotein.com is the best place to order Myotein. The official distributers can give you the safety of a 90-day money-back guarantee, as well as the reassurance that your order will ship within a day and be delivered as quickly as the next day if you choose the FedEx Standard Overnight option.
How Do I Best Take Myotein?
Once you’ve got your order, you need to know how to use it in order to see the best results. We recommend taking Myotein right before bed, when you wake up, and even before your workout, in addition to taking it afterwards. This will help prime you for your workout in addition to helping recovery and growth afterwards.
Customers have said that Myotein tastes best when mixed with milk. You can decide your fat content on your own, but 2 percent milk usually results in the thickest shake. It’s also possible to take with water, but it doesn’t quite taste as pleasant.
When you’re taking Myotein, we recommend that you work out at least four times a week—the same as we would recommend for any protein supplement.
Should I Try Myotein?
Considering the solidity of the ingredients and the freedom with which you can take Myotein, we think that it is frankly one of the best muscle building supplements out there. It contains all the right forms of protein, as well as ingredients designed to cut back on fat, and is easy to use and backed by a solid company.
Even if you don’t like Myotein, you have the comfort of knowing that you can return the product within 90 days. For all of these reasons, we recommend you give Myotein a try.
Myotein – XPI Supplements
XPI Myotein Review